Home » Immigration Law » Visas » Labor Certification

Again, someone applying for an employment-based visa as either a professional with an advanced degree or bachelors degree must generally get certification from the Department of Labor verifying that no U.S. Worker is ready, willing, and able to fill the job offered. Labor certification is usually required for permanent residency.

Although specialized or extraordinary skills are helpful in getting labor certification, it is not required. Some low-skilled jobs, such as live-in domestic workers can also be certified.

Related Visas Articles