Home » Immigration Law » Visas » Fraudulent Misrepresentations

You can also be barred from a visa if you lied or made a false representation when applying to enter the United States. To overcome this barrier, you must be the spouse or child of a permanent resident or U.S. citizen and prove that an extreme hardship would result to your spouse or parent if you were not admitted.

Related Visas Articles