Under the EEOA, a state is prohibited from denying equal educational opportunities to an individual on account of his or her race, color, sex, or national origin.
Related Education Law Articles
- Supreme Court Preserves ‘God’ in Pledge
- No Child Left Behind
- Free and Appropriate Public Education (FAPE)
- Individuals with Disabilities Act
- What is an Individual Education Program?
- Religion Funding and School
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act & Due Process
- Education Law and The First Amendment
- Student Searches & Drug Testing
- Equal Education Opportunities Act