Home » Immigration Law » Visas » B-2 Visas – Visas for Tourist or Pleasure

B-2 Visas are for visitors coming into the United States for reasons other than work or study, for instance for vacation, to get a medical procedure done, or to go to a funeral. Again, you have to prove you have residence abroad that you have not abandoned, and if you are from a developing country, this might be difficult if a consular officer believe you are coming into the United States to work.

Related Visas Articles